Studio Follow Focus FF-4
Smooth, quiet and ergonomic in operation, ARRI’s follow focus units are mainstays of the industry and can be set up in an almost limitless number of configurations for ease of use. The newly expanded range is made up of purpose-designed models for both film and digital cameras.
- Follow focus system for use with film and cine-style lenses
- Gear ratio of 1:2 is appropriate for a wide range of lens barrel sizes
- Choice of three different focusing knobs (standard, hard stop, 2-speed)
- Compatible with ARRI lightweight support as a slide-on unit
- With adapter, compatible with studio bridge plate and ARRI HD baseplate as a snap-on unit
- Compatible with a wide range of ARRI driver gears and knob accessories
- ARRI reversing gear set available for use with Nikon and Leica lenses
- Economical and robust
Studio Follow Focus FF-5 System
The modular FF-5 follow focus system in Cine or HD version is a combined lightweight or studio follow focus for all kinds of lenses. Since it uses the same focus knobs as the MFF-2, knobs with individualized markings can be transferred between the FF-5 and MFF-2, speeding up turnaround times for focus pullers.